ALASSALA® 100 % NATURAL HAND-ROLLED MOROCCAN WHOLEGRAIN COUSCOUS
The key to producing an authentic couscous is passion and care! Traditionally made from wholegrains by the women of cooperative in the north of Morocco, Alassala® 100% natural and hand-rolled couscous is a wonderful alternative to rice or pasta. It has a lovely intense colour and medium grain.
Our couscous grains are of irregular shape as it is all handmade, and once they are cooked, they are light and fluffy. Produced to have a low moisture content, our couscous can be stored for long periods and it has superb hygroscopic properties, which means during cooking, it absorbs a huge amount of liquid and with its mild taste, our Couscous delectably picks up the flavours you cook it with.
A good sign of a premium quality couscous!
GMO-FREE. SUITABLE FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see
ingredients in bold.
- INGREDIENTS (Wholegrain Wheat Couscous): Wholegrain Wheat Couscous.
- INGREDIENTS (Wholegrain Wheat Couscous With Herbs De Provence): Wholegrain Wheat Couscous (99%), Herbs de Provence (1%) [ Wild Thyme, Oregano, Pennyroyal, Lavender, Apple mint ].
- INGREDIENTS (Wholegrain Barley Couscous): Wholegrain Barley Couscous.
- INGREDIENTS (Five Wholegrains Couscous): Wholegrain Wheat Couscous (25%), Wholegrain Barley Couscous (25%), Wholegrain Oats Couscous (20%), Yellow Corn Couscous (15%), Wholegrain Rye Couscous (15%).
- INGREDIENTS (Chickpeas Gluten-Free Couscous): Chick Peas Couscous.
- INGREDIENTS (White Rice Gluten-Free Couscous): White Rice Couscous.
Size: 500 g